Dear Members,

This is a reminder that the deadline for the submission of proposals for the 2010 conference is this Friday, December 11th. The Program Committee is still searching for additional participants to fill out our program. It doesn’t take long to send in a submission. You can either send an informal e-mail to me outlining your proposal or a more formal proposal, up to 1 page in length, using Word. I have attached a link to the call for proposals document which is available on the AAO web site:

http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/pdf/AAO_call_2010.pdf

We have some wonderful proposals that have come in so far and are still looking for more. If you work with photographs and have an idea for a paper or session that coincides with the theme of the conference, we would encourage you to send us your proposal and take part. This is your conference and we would like to make the program as engaging, dynamic and eclectic as possible, to suit the diverse needs of our membership.

Ellen Scheinberg, Ph.D.

Director

Ontario Jewish Archives

UJA Federation of Greater Toronto

Lipa Green Centre for Jewish Community Services

4600 Bathurst St.

Toronto, Ontario

M2R 3V2

416-635-2883 ext. 5187