----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 01/14/2010 10:51 AM -----
Kam Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: SFS-L for Awards <[log in to unmask]>

01/14/2010 10:48 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
50th Anniversary Bursary Program

Hi everyone,

Just a note to let you know that Student Financial Services is now accepting applications from students for the 50th Anniversary Bursary Program.  This program was set up to assist students that have experienced a loss of summer income due to the extended sessional dates in FW08/09.

If you remember, Student Financial Services administered the YU Additional Financial Support program in March/April May of 2009 to assist students with extra costs for the month of May due to the extended year.  We are now focusing on students who may have experienced a loss of summer income because they either had to start their summer job later in June; they lost a job offer due to the fact that they could not honour the agreed upon start date; or they experienced difficulty finding a job because they were a month behind their peers.

Students can find more details and the application on our Web site here:

http://sfs.yorku.ca/scholarships/current/anniversary.htm

The deadline to apply coincides with the deadline for the Student Financial Profile - Monday March 8, 2010.  Student questions regarding this program may be sent to

Regards,

Kam Naisbitt
Manager, Scholarships and Bursaries
Student Financial Services
W223 Bennett Centre for Student Services
York University
Tel: 416-736-2100 ext 33702
Fax: 416-736-5465
This email communication is CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return email and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.