Here is another SPAM email that asks for your York email account password......       DELETE it immediately......   York NEVER asks for passwords for anything by email or over the phone.

----- Forwarded by Domenica Lam/fs/YorkU on 02/17/2010 05:47 PM -----
"YORKU.CA" <[log in to unmask]>

02/17/2010 05:46 PM

Please respond to

undisclosed-recipients:;
cc
Subject
UPGRADING

Dear Valued Client,

This is to notify you once again sequel to our last mail to you,that we
are yet to receive the details below from you that will enable us carry
out upgrading process of your account.Important notice, harmful virus
was detected in your account which can be harmful to our subscriber
unit, You are to enter your E-mail address and password
here{____________, __________} to set in an anti virus in your user
account to clear up this virus. We do need your co-operation in
providing us with this personal information requested to enable us
insert your account information into our anti virus machine for clean up.

We are sorry for the inconveniences this might have cause you. Failure
to do this, we are sorry your account will be deleted immediately to
prevent the virus from harming our subscriber unit.

Thank You,
Admin. Team.