---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lu Ann Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Subject: First edition Farewell to Arms Found in St. Louis
To: Hem <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings,
  An organization in St. Louis has a huge book sale in the garage of Macy's
 West County Mall every year. One year a TV anchor man found a first edition
of Huck Finn out in the stacks.
This year a worker found a signed First Edition of A Farewell to Arms. The
book was given to Ivey-Selkirk. com auction house to be auctioned on March
20 or 21. They value it between $5,500 to $6,500. I hope haven't looked on
line to see it as yet.

--
Harold K. Bush, Ph.D
Saint Louis University