As former students in my classes on social determinants or poverty and
health, you know how difficult it is to communicate to the public about a
broader approach to health.

Juha Mikkonen and I have just completed a report prepared specifically for
the Canadian public on the broader determinants of health.  Since we
cannot depend on the media to publicize this, I am urging each of you to
forward this link to 50 other people and asking them to forward it to
another 50.

http://www.thecanadianfacts.org

"Courage my friends, tis not to late to build a better world! "  -- Tommy
Douglas

Dennis Raphael,
Professor of Health Policy and Management
York University