I received a letter from Brent Council this morning saying that the
Planning Committee will consider the demolition of Dollis Hill House on
July 20. I take it that this means they are determined to so demolish.
Given the house's historic importance
(http://www.dollishillhouse.org.uk/history.htm#) and Twain connection
some Forum members may wish to e-mail the Brent Planning Officer,
[log in to unmask] to protest. Cheers. Pete Messent