Hello Municipal Archivists,

We are currently updating the Municipal Archives Interest Group’s 2008 Directory to Municipal Archives in Ontario.

If you have not received a copy of your previous entry in the Directory, or if you have not submitted an entry in the Directory previously please let me know and I will send you a blank form to fill out and submit.

We would also like to include a photo of the outside of each facility on the page in the directory so a digital photograph is needed.

We are looking to have the submissions returned before Friday, September 3, 2010.  If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Cheers,

Ann-Marie Collins

MAIG Secretary/Treasurer