FYI

----- Forwarded by Domenica Lam/fs/YorkU on 08/27/2010 11:59 AM -----
Shanthini Jeyakumar/fs/YorkU

08/27/2010 10:18 AM

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Jennifer Bramer/fs/YorkU@YORKU
cc
Subject
BMO, IBM, PepsiCo, RBC and TD are recruiting students with disabilities - Friday, September 17th

BMOFG_T2_E.tif

IBM LOGO BLUE.jpg

http://lime.eresources.ws/imgLib/20100308_PepsiCoOnlyKelly.jpg

RBC logo.bmp

 TD logo from Lila.tif

 http://lime.eresources.ws/imgLib/20100308_LIME_FullColor.jpg

Lime Connect Canada’s Corporate Recruitment Event for
Students with Disabilities

Lime
Connect Canada (Lime Canada) is a not for profit organization founded in 2009 that uses a fresh, results-oriented approach to successfully connect people with disabilities with global corporations as an untapped source of talent.  Lime works with campuses where our corporate partners have proven hiring success to connect them with talented students who happen to have disabilities – students they would likely not have access to otherwise – for front office careers.

This fall, our partners BMO Financial Group, IBM Canada, PepsiCo, RBC and TD Bank Financial Group are focused on hiring for full-time positions – students with disabilities who are Fall 2010 or Winter 2011 graduates (both undergraduate and graduate degrees).

You won’t want to miss this opportunity to network and develop relationships with corporate execs and recruiters who are seeking to hire, and partners will also be scheduling one-on-one time with candidates who best fit their hiring profiles.  We put talent first, and this is no “job fair.”

By the way, we know that one in five people globally has a disability, and one in ten students on campus today has a disability.  90% of disabilities on campus are invisible - including ADD, dyslexia, depression, medical conditions and many others – and all individuals with disabilities are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.