I had a second show in Second Life on March 17th.  My avatar read from
the first four chapters of Roughing It.  I have published the first two
chapters on the Podomatic service.  For those interested in my strained
attempts at reading Mark Twain, these can be heard either from my own
web site at http://bsh.bscottholmes.com/RoughingIt or from the PodOmatic
servers at http://minicasts.podomatic.com/play/1054159/2030062 for
chapter I and http://minicasts.podomatic.com/play/1054159/2030133 for
chapter II.

The interesting thing here is that Podomatic has a new product they are
promoting called a mini podcast.  It allows for a slide show of
illustrations to accompany the audio track.  I have incorporated the
images found in the Gutenberg Projects version, which are the same as
found in The Oxford Mark Twain version.

Anyway, I thought it might be of interest to members of this list.