Gordon Brady might find N. Gregory Mankiw's 1992 European Economic Review article titled, "The Reincarnation of Keynesian Economics," helpful on this.  Mankiw discusses 6 "Dubious Keynesian Propositions" and concludes: "New Keynesian economics is far different from old Keynesian economics -- so different, in fact, that today the label 'Keynesian' may generate more confusion than understanding.  With new Keynesians looking so much like old classicals, perhaps we should conclude that the tern 'Keynesian' has out-lived its usefulness.  Perhaps we need a new label to describe the school of macroeconomics that accepts the existence of involuntary unemployment, monetary non-neutrality, and sticky wages and prices.  Until a new label is found, however, we can safely say that Keynesian economics is alive and well."

Of course, if Mankiw read the classicals (including Alfred Marshall and A.C. Pigou before 1950) in their original rather than Keynes's distorted version of what they wrote, he would have found that the label that fits what he is looking for is "Classical Macroeconomics."

James Ahiakpor