Dear SDOH list,

Some colleagues and friends of mine have started a website called "Frontline
Voices <http://www.frontlinevoices.ca/stories>" featuring voices from
frontline healthcare service providers, to "help to keep our system public,
accountable and working for us".  The site is motivated by a commitment to
medicare in the face of ongoing threats to our publicly-funded
not-for-profit healthcare system.  The site's launch is timed to correspond
with Ontario's provincial election and coming negotiations for a new health
accord, in an effort to draw attention at this critical time.  Please
consider visiting the site and adding your
voice<http://www.frontlinevoices.ca/tell-your-story> in
support of medicare and action to improve the social determinants of health.

http://www.frontlinevoices.ca/stories <http://www.frontlinevoices.ca/stories>

<http://www.frontlinevoices.ca/stories>all the best,
Andrew

--
Andrew Bresnahan
MPH Candidate, population and public health, Memorial University

"I regard it as the foremost task of education to ensure the survival of
these qualities: an enterprising curiosity, an undefeatable spirit, tenacity
in pursuit, readiness for sensible self denial, and above all, compassion."
-Kurt Hahn

"The goal of our partnerships is not charity but rather 'pragmatic
solidarity' - a commitment to struggle alongside the destitute sick and
against the economic and political structures that cause and perpetuate
poverty and ill health" -Partners In Health