Hello everyone,

The Humor in America blog has posted several new posts over the past
week, including:

A link to an article by Brenda Frink called "This feminist walks into
a bar: Using humor to change the world"

"The Critics Dream Mark Twain: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by
Michael Kiskis; reprinted from his blog in honor of Michael.

Please consider subscribing either through email or via Facebook
through the links on the right-hand side.

Best,

Tracy Wuster

P.s. Now that you have had a chance to look at the blog, I assume all
of you have something in mind to write for it.  Please let me know.