Dear colleague:

We, the Center for Dental Informatics at University of Pittsburgh School
of Dental Medicine, are currently recruiting for a NIH grant-funded
Postdoctoral Associate position (electronic patient records/information
modeling/ontologies). We would like to ask you to share this opening with
students in your training program and anyone who may be interested in the
position. Please find attached the position description and feel free to
post it at places you deem appropriate and share them with students and
others. Please contact me if you have further questions or need additional
information.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,

Titus Schleyer

----
Titus Schleyer, DMD, PhD
Assoc. Professor and Director, Center for Dental Informatics School of
Dental Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 3501 Terrace Street,
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Skype: titus.schleyer, Ph: (412) 648-8886, Fax: (412) 648-9960, E-mail: