Hello to all,

Today (Nov. 23rd) is the first seminar of the annual series organized by the Graduate Research Association of Students in Public Health (GRASP).

A panel presentation on Improving Mental Health and Access to Care in Underserved Communities will take place in room N280 York Lanes, from 4:00 PM until 5:30 PM. Light refreshments will be provided.

For students interested in obtaining the GRASP Certificate of Interest in Public Health, our way of recognizing attendance and participation in the seminar series, this will count as one of the four seminars required. Further information on the Certificate and requirements will be discussed at the seminar. Currently, only the three seminars of the Mental Health Series have been scheduled, but further opportunities will be added in the Winter semester. If you are a faculty member or graduate student doing research in public health who would be interested in speaking at a seminar, please email us at
[log in to unmask], as we are always looking for new speakers.

We at the GRASP executive are thrilled to be hosting another year of fascinating speakers, and we hope to see as many people as possible at the talk today!

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Daniel Perez
GRASP Communications

--
Daniel Perez, Ph.D. Candidate
School of Kinesiology and Health Science, York University