Happy Holidays from AAO-East!  We have had a busy fall planning some exciting events for the new year, and can't wait to see you all.  Mark your calendars for two great AAO events in 2012.

Wednesday, January 18th, 2012: Ottawa has been selected to host the 2013 AAO Conference! To begin preparations, the AAO East will be holding an open meeting on Wednesday,  January 18th  for anyone who is interested in participating in conference planning and/or have any ideas about the event.

Friday, February 3rd, 2012: Back by popular demand, we will be hosting our second annual Trivia Night with quiz masters Roddy McFall and Serge Barbe.  This year, we will also be raising money for the Ottawa Snowsuit Fund (http://snowsuitfund.com/).

More details to come for both events.  Check out our blog (aaoeast.blogspot.com) and stay tuned for emails about both events in the new year.

All the best for 2012 from AAO-East.  See you all soon!