Dear Faculty of Health students,

On behalf of the RNAO (Registered Nurses Association of Ontario) Rep?s at
York,
we are proud to present York?s first event Model World Health Organization
conference!

The 5th annual Model WHO conference will be held at York University on
Friday
February 03, 2012 and Saturday February 04, 2012. The conference will
provide
students with the opportunity to get involved, develop arguments, explore
global health issues, build self-confidence and expand their ability to
advocate on behalf of their patients.

Registration for this event will open December 5, 2011 and closes on
January 15,
2012, sign up early as registration is on a first come first serve basis.
Note,
conference will operate using double-delegation debate style. This means
that
two people will represent one country; one faculty of health student
partnered
up with one Model United Nations at York U delegate.

So please, come out, participate, and become an advocate. Model who? Model
You!
For more information and to register please visit our website:
www.who-yorku.org

Kind regards,

Your RNAO Reps.