I'm not too proud to grovel, and pay handsomely at that!  Having arrived in my snowbird nesting site in Claremont, CA, I'd be so happy to get a ticket to see Hal in Northridge.  So please let me know if you know how I can get just one ticket, after you've supplied Scott first, of course.  Non-grovelers get first dibs.

Ben