Happy New Year from AAO-East!

As promised, here are all the details about our upcoming 2nd annual Charity Pub Quiz.  We hope to see you all out there!

When: Friday, February 3rd, 2012.  Doors open at 6pm.  Quiz starts at 7pm sharp.

Where: The Royal Canadian Legion at 330 Kent st, Ottawa (upstairs)

What: Come and enjoy a great evening and support a great cause.  This year, we will be raising money for the Ottawa Snowsuit Fund, a great charity that raises funds for the purchase and distribution of snowsuits to children in the Ottawa area.  Your $10 ticket will get you:
-a great evening of trivia and fun (with an archives twist!), hosted by your quiz masters Roddy McFall and Serge Barbe
-pizza and snacks
-great door prizes
There will also be beverages available for purchase, and we will be selling raffle tickets for more great prizes.

How: Click HERE to complete an RSVP form.

Click HERE to join our Facebook event page.

Join our new AAO East Facebook group page. You can find us under "AAO East".

You can also RSVP on the events page of our website, [log in to unmask]

We hope to see you all there!

AAO-East executive