Hi all,

Don't forget, the 2nd annual AAO-East charity pub quiz is this Friday, February 3rd!  If you are planning to attend, please make sure to fill out the RSVP form by tomorrow, February 1st so we know how much pizza we need!

Tickets are 10$ and are available from Theresa Sorel (City of Ottawa archives) or Jennifer Wilhelm (Library and Archives Canada).

What: Come and enjoy a great evening and support a great cause.  This year, we will be raising money for the Ottawa Snowsuit Fund, a great charity that raises funds for the purchase and distribution of snowsuits to children in the Ottawa area.  Your $10 ticket will get you:
    -a great evening of trivia and fun (with an archives twist!), hosted by your quiz masters Roddy McFall and Serge Barbe
    -pizza and snacks
    -great door prizes
There will also be beverages available for purchase, and we will be selling raffle tickets for more great prizes.

When: Friday, February 3rd, 2012.  Doors open at 6pm.  Quiz starts at 7pm sharp.

Where: The Royal Canadian Legion at 330 Kent st, Ottawa (upstairs)

You can fill out the form on the events page on our website (http://aaoeast.blogspot.com) or by clicking HERE to complete an RSVP form.

Click HERE to join our facebook event.

Looks like we will have a great turn-out, so make sure not to miss the fun!  See you Friday!

-AAO-East Executive