From: Mark Twain Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Waugaman, M.D.
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Google Scholar Profiles

	This is a useful new feature of Google Scholar Citations. So far, no Mark Twain scholar has activated a profile. It's useful for anyone wanting to review the scholarly literature on Mark Twain or other topics.

	It only takes a few minutes to set up your profile. Just go to--

http://googlescholar.blogspot.com/2012/01/find-and-follow-public-
author-profiles.html

and click on "create a profile."

Best wishes,