The Faculty of Health Student Caucus (FHSC) is hosting the 5th Annual
Health Career Fair, in collaboration with Health and Society Student Association

(HESOSA). The Health Career Fair is an event that will allow you to learn about graduate programs, volunteer opportunities, summer jobs, career options within your respective field.

The details of the event are listed below:

Health Career Fair

Location: Stong Dining Hall

Time: 10am – 3pm

When: Thursday March 15th 2012

Inline image 1

Our website has a full list of exhibitors that will be attending but to name a few:

Website for exhibitors list: http://fhscyork.weebly.com/events.html

As well, you can add FHSC Exec as a friend and follow us on twitter @fhscyork for more information.

Email: [log in to unmask] for Q&A

FHSC has also partnered with the Career Centre once again to host a career conversations panel. The panel details are also listed below. The e-vite has also been attached this email.

Career Conversations Panel Series:

What Can I do with my Undergraduate Psychology degree?

Thursday, March 15, 2012
3:00-5:00 pm
Stong Junior Common Room (Stong 111)

Inline image 1
About the Event

Wondering what you can do with your undergraduate Psychology degree? Want to meet York Alumni and other Psychology undergrads who graduated and are currently enjoying exciting careers?

During this panel, professionals with undergraduate Psychology degrees will share their personal stories, how their career paths took them from graduation to where they are now, what knowledge, skills and experience helped them succeed in their jobs and what types of opportunities are available for those who study psychology on the undergraduate level. The panel will be moderated by one of the Career Centre's team members and followed by an open forum where students will have an opportunity to ask the panellists their own questions.

For more information about the panel, to read panellists' bios and to register for the event, please visit http://www.yorku.ca/careers/conversations/11-12/psychology.htm
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
Faculty of Health Student Caucus
126C Calumet College