To all Health Management students.

As two of the required courses in the management major ADMS 3525 3.0 and
ADMS 3526 3.0 were not offered this year some of you enrolled in HLST 3250
3.0 in the winter term. I noticed that in the LA&PS calendar there is
course credit exclusion between HLST 3250 3.0 and both ADMS courses. There
is no course credit exclusion in our calendar but you may not be able to
enroll in them.

In the last couple of months I?ve received a large number of inquiries
about this issue and I have decided to make this general substitution
until the ADMS courses will be offered:

HLST 3250 3.0 is a substitute for ADMS 3525 3.00.
If a student has completed HLST 3250 3.0 then the ADMS 3526 3.0
requirement is waived and (s)he must take any 3 credits HLST elective at
3000 or 4000 level to satisfy the major requirements.

To make things more confusing  School of Administrative Studies is
offering ADMS 3526 3.0 this summer. However ADMS 3525 3.0 is the
prerequisite and was never offered?!
If you didn't complete HLST 3250 3.0 and you want to take that course
during the summer please contact the School of Administrative Studies in
LA&PS for permission.

Serban
Serban Dinca-Panaitescu, PhD
Associate Professor | Coordinator Health Informatics Certificate |
Undergraduate Program Director | School of Health Policy and Management |
Tel. 416 736 2100 ext 33186 | Fax. 416 736 5227 | email. [log in to unmask]

York University | #415 HNES Building | 4700 Keele Street Toronto, Ontario,
M3J1P3, Canada