While searching for a tutorial on how to create something rather complicated in Photoshop,I found the winners of a contest challenge to design a ficticious Blu-ray cover.
To my surprise, Twain's image was on the 1st place winner's design.See it here: http://www.photoshopcafe.com/contests/contest-12-finalists.htm
Scroll down the page for other winners and finalists  ---no others with Twain images, though.
Basic rules of the contest:Design a ficticious Blu-ray cover!This can include an original illustration, photograph, photomanip, collage, whatever you like, as long as Photoshop is used somewhere in the creation of the piece (and you have the rights to the artwork used).It's on Blu-ray! It can be a thriller, comedy, action, adventure, sci-fi, mini-series, you name it. The twist? You must use something (anything) from Photoshop in the name (A tool, a filter, menu item etc).

C.J. Peiffer

See and purchase art work and products designed by C.J. Peiffer at Zazzle Pro ArtzVisit C.J. Peiffer's art and writing blog: Pro Artz and her Peace Corps Brazil blog: A Little "Peace" of Brazil
“Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in commonas human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us.” -Sargent Shriver