Dear colleague:
I am sorry to be late for reply because of a Chinese tradiational holiday.My seminars aim at promoting teaching and research in HET and broaden the basis of policy.Most universties in China does not teach HET ,"non-mainstream economics will be eliminated from British economic departments with ten years"(Frederic S.Lee and Sandra Harley 1986).Situation in China proves mainstream economis does not work all the time.In my view we need a stimulus package which based on nonmaisteam economic.Would you like join my seminars?
ref
Frederic S.Lee and Sandra Harley 1986 "Peer Review,the Rearch Assessment Exercise and the Demise of Non-Mainstream Economics"

发送时间: 2012年3月19日(星期一) 晚上9:16
收件人: "SHOE"<[log in to unmask]>;
主题: Re: [SHOE] history of conflict between mainstream economic and non-mainstream economic

The conflict between the mainstream and non-mainstream is a major issue
in every economy. One would have thought with the results of the
stimulus, which have left economies in all countries having to deal with
weakening economies, would have made this a focus for economic debate in
every part of the world. What has been quite interesting to me has been
that this debate has never taken place nor does it look like it will.
The mainstream remains the mainstream and its critics remain its critics
and macro is still built on aggregate demand. This is a topic in which I
for one am very interested. It would help, though, to have some idea of
what kind of help you would be interested in. But I encourage you in
this study since the stability of mainstream thought in the face of
evidence that the theory does not offer useful practical advice is an
interesting issue for me as well.

Dr Steven Kates
School of Economics, Finance
    and Marketing
RMIT University
Level 12 / 239 Bourke Street
Melbourne Vic 3000

Phone: (03) 9925 5878
Mobile: 042 7297 529

>>> 新右派 <[log in to unmask]> 19/03/12 11:24 PM >>>
Dear Colleague: I am preparing for a series of seminar about history of
conflict between mainstream  economic and non-mainstream
economic.Learning from the Macro-Economic Climate  Index,China's economy
is at turn-point.However  China's government had used up  mainstream
economic's instrument,We have to resort to non-mainstream  economic .(
especially economic history and history of economic thought  )Hence  my
seminar has obvious merit.Is there anyone who interested in the
topic?Your help will be appreciated.
Sincerely
Yi Hu
CSHET