FYI

From:        Julie Rahmer/fs/YorkU
To:        Julie Rahmer/fs/YorkU@YORKU
Date:        2012/09/20 12:47 PM
Subject:        2012 Fall Career Fair promotion

Hi everyone,

The annual Fall Career Fair is coming up next Thursday, Sept. 27th from 10am - 3pm in the TEL building. We would appreciate it if you could please promote the event where appropriate and encourage students to drop by any time throughout the day. You may send the attached e-vite to your student listservs and/or we would be happy to deliver some Career Fair flyers to your office - just let me know how many you need!

More than 45 employers will be at the fair recruiting York students and new graduates for full-time and part-time jobs - students can see the full list of participating employers at yorku.ca/careers/fair.

Thanks for your support!

Julie Rahmer | Director, Career Centre, York University
202 McLaughlin College, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3
( 416.736.2100 ext. 40796 | 7 416.736 5684 | * [log in to unmask]

Visit www.yorku.ca/careers/employers to discover how to connect with York University students.