Aging in a Changing World

Call for Latebreaker Abstracts: Due September 17, 2012!

41st Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting
Canadian Association on Gerontology (http://www.cagacg.ca)

October 18 – 20, 2012, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Join us in an exciting and dynamic forum for knowledge exchange and networking in the field of aging.  CAG2012: Aging in a Changing World
(http://bit.ly/CAG2012is an interdisciplinary event featuring stimulating pre-conference events, world-renowned keynote speakers, cutting-edge symposia, thought-provoking paper and poster presentations, interactive workshops, networking opportunities and the participation of our esteemed sponsors and exhibitors.  CAG2012 will be of interest to researchers, practitioners, decision- and policy-makers, students, older adults, community groups and all others with an interest in individual and population aging.

Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are still available; please see our prospectus at http://bit.ly/CAG2012prospectus

We are accepting Latebreaker Abstracts until September 17, 2012.

Full conference program, registration and information about latebreakers is available at http://bit.ly/CAG2012

CAG members receive a discount on conference registration, in addition to other member benefits.  Read more about joining the CAG at http://bit.ly/CAGMembership

Follow us on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/cag_acg) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/cagacg) to keep up-to-date on the conference.

Join us in Vancouver for a conference you’ll always remember in a city you’ll never forget!

CAG2012 is hosted by Simon Fraser University Department of Gerontology and Gerontology Research Centre.

Please note, all conference events are subject to change.