Dear future doctors, nurses, pharmacists, health care administrators,
policymakers and all healthcare professionals,

On behalf of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School
for Health Professions, we would like to invite you to join as a member of
the IHI Open School Chapter YU.   It is the ?other school,? bringing
students together from multiple professions to improve the quality and
safety of care provided to patients.  The IHI Open School is free and you
can attend face-to-face events with your Chapter and/or access online
resources whenever you want!
Why should I join a Chapter?
§  Learn.  We provide a robust offering of information about patient
safety and quality improvement you may not learn in school.  Check out the
monthly ?On Call? audio conference series, expert video interviews, and
monthly Chapter activities!
§  Earn a Certificate: Take courses online and earn a certificate of
completion
§  Connect.  Face-to-face Chapter activities will bring students from all
health professions together to discuss quality and patient safety issues,
work through interactive activities, and host guest speakers
§  Influence.  Contribute new IHI Open School materials and provide us
with feedback
§  Practice. Put your knowledge into practice and participate in patient
safety and quality improvement initiatives at health care organizations in
your area

Please join us for our official Chapter launch.