Thanks a lot for all your responses so far!
We are still looking for more "meta-analyses on determinants of health" (correlations of determinants and all-cause mortality; not studies on interventions). Please tell us about the meta-analyses you know, it will help us to improve our umbrella review.

Best wishes from Austria,
Florian Stigler