Click to view this email in a browser

2013 SUMMER STUDENT PROGRAM

Now Accepting Applications

The Sandra Rotman Centre and Grand Challenges Canada?s Summer Student
Program offers students a unique opportunity to engage in meaningful,
real-life work in the field of global health. We are looking for
passionate and driven individuals to engage with one of our exciting
opportunities.

Application Deadline: January 31, 2013
For more information and to apply online, please click HERE

2012 Summer Students

Please direct your questions to [log in to unmask] with the subject line
"Summer Student Program."

Follow us:

The Sandra Rotman Centre is based at University Health Network and
University of Toronto. We develop innovative global health solutions and
help bring them to scale where they are most urgently needed. The Sandra
Rotman Centre hosts Grand Challenges Canada.

To help us reach a broader audience, please forward this e-mail to all
colleagues, friends and interested parties. If you are not already on our
mailing list and would like to keep up-to-date with all the latest
developments, including news, publications and job opportunities, please
contact [log in to unmask]

For further information, please visit our website at www.srcglobal.org,
and follow us on Twitter and Facebook

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: Unsubscribe

Click here to forward this email to a friend

Sandra Rotman Centre
101 College St., Suite 406
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7
CA