Hi everyone,

The annual Winter Career Fair is taking place next Thursday, January 24th from 10am - 3pm on the first and second floors of the TEL building. We would appreciate it if you could please promote the event where appropriate and encourage students to drop by any time throughout the day - no need for them to register in advance. You may send the attached e-vite to your student listservs and/or we would be happy to deliver some Career Fair flyers to your office - just let me know how many you need!

Over 55 employers will be at the fair (more than we've had in over 5 years!) recruiting York students and new graduates for full-time, part-time, summer and internship positions.  Students are encouraged to visit the
Winter Career Fair website to see the full list of participating employers and review tips on what to do before, during and after the fair to make the best impression with employers!

Thanks for your support!

http://www.yorku.ca/careers/fair/index.htm#participating
Julie

[IMAGE]
Julie Rahmer
| Director, Career Centre, York University
202 McLaughlin College, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3

(
416.736.2100 ext. 40796 | 7 416.736 5684 | * [log in to unmask]

Visit
www.yorku.ca/careers/employers to discover how to connect with York University students.

---
This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.