In addition to Adam's comments here, I would suggest that everyone check to ensure that you are in fact listed as a paid member if you ought to be.

I discovered this week that although I had paid my membership fees for 2012-2013 my membership had not been renewed. If it happened once it may well have happened multiple times.

Sara