Hello,

Health Education and Promotion is looking for it's Peer Health Educator Team for the 2013-2014 Academic Year!

Have a positive impact on your York Community while making great friends, having a blast and learning about health!

We are looking for positive, friendly and enthusiastic students to fill our Volunteer, Team Lead, Project Coordinator and Health Ed in Residence positions on one of our 11 Health Topic Teams! To learn more and apply, please visit
www.yorku.ca/healthed and check out the poster enclosed below!

If you have any questions or require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Best,

Danielle

Danielle Stein | Peer Health Education Coordinator | Centre for Student Community & Leadership Development

S 172 Ross Building