Good day,

You are invited to the eHealthCareers Fair @McMaster University!

The third regional eHealthCareers fair will take place on Thursday, March
21, 2013 at McMaster University?s new Ron Joyce Campus in Burlington,
Ontario.

We designed this special event to help you share what you do while you
meet emerging professionals and students skilled in Health Informatics,
eHealth, and Health Information Technology. Our group has previously
organized successful events, at the Communitech Hub in Kitchener, Ontario,
Kitchener City Hall, and the University of Waterloo, bringing together an
audience from all over Southern Ontario.

We are launching this event together with the assistance of with McMaster
University?s MSc in eHealth Program. Established in 2008, This truly
interdisciplinary health informatics program involves the Faculties of
Health Sciences, Engineering (Computing and Software) and Business.
Graduates of McMaster?s eHealth Program are ?bridge-builders,? with the
ability to build consensus among diverse stakeholders to meet the
clinical, business and technical needs of healthcare organizations.Our
venue, the Ron Joyce Centre, is also home to the DeGroote School of
Business MBA and executive education programs. This is a four storey,
90,000 square foot building that houses state-of-the-art classrooms,
meeting spaces and lecture facilities.

The floor will open one hour before the keynote presentation. Dennis
Giokas, Canada Health Infoway, will be followed by an information exchange
and informal reception with food and refreshments in which attendees meet
with employment and training representatives. Here, attendees will learn
about various career options and opportunities for advanced training in
this growing field. Some of the attending organizations are: Canada Health
Infoway, eHealth Ontario, CHIMA, Goldcare, National Institute of Health
Informatics, Western University, Apps4Health, and more!

This year's event is organized with the help of the MSc in eHealth Program
at McMaster University, the National Student Forum for Health Informatics,
and the National Institutes of Health Informatics.

For more information and to register, attendees should visit
ehealthcareers.ca or email [log in to unmask] Students and recent
graduates attend for free!

We hope to see you there!

Regards,

eHealthCareers