FYI

----- Forwarded by Domenica Lam/fs/YorkU on 03/12/2013 02:59 PM -----
Jaspreet D <[log in to unmask]>

03/12/2013 02:36 PM

cc
Subject
“The Scary Possibilities of Healthcare” Event- IHI Open School YU

Hi,
Can you please forward the following email along with attachments to all of your students? We would greatly appreciate your support.

Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School proudly presents- “The Scary Possibilities of Healthcare"

When? Thursday March 21, 2013 at 2:30
Where? Stong Dining Room (Rm101)
What do we have for you? Speaker: Dr. Brenda Zimmerman (Vice-Chair, Quality Committee for the Board of Mt Sinai Hospital & Director, Health Industry management Program, Schulich), fun activities, patient safety case study and pizza!
Focus of the event: Patient safety; types of medical errors/adverse events

Register for FREE @

http://scarypossibilitiesofhealthcare.eventbrite.ca
- only 50 seats available
-please register before March 18th!

See the attached poster for details!

IHI Open School is a free, interprofessional school dedicated to advancing skills in patient safety and quality improvement of next generations of health care professionals at York.

Did you know that you can earn a  free online certificate on patient safety and quality improvement through IHI Open School? See the attached brochure for details!

Sincerely,
IHI Open School Executive Team

To become a member of the Chapter, find us on YuConnect: IHI Open School Chapter YU
Join us on Facebook: IHI Open School Chapter YU