Great point, Marilyn!

On 2013-08-30, at 11:31 AM, Marilyn King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I think the richest and most educated would appreciate simpler forms.  One
does not need to be poor to appreciate plain language.

Marilyn King RN BScN MPH
Public Health Nurse
Huron County Health Unit
Box 795
288 Josephine St
Wingham Ont.
N0G 2W0
Phone: 1-519-357-4993 ext 202
Fax: 1-519-482-9014
www.huronhealthunit.com
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
sender and destroy the original message and all copies.

Social Determinants of Health <[log in to unmask]> on Thursday, August 29, 2013