FYI

From: Julie Rahmer/fs/YorkU
Date: 09/17/2013 01:12PM
Subject: 2013 Fall Career Fair promotion

Hi everyone,

The annual Fall Career Fair is coming up next Thursday, Sept. 26th from
10am - 3pm in the TEL building . We would appreciate it if you could
please promote the event where appropriate and encourage students to drop
by any time throughout the day. You may send the attached e-vite to your
student listservs and/or we would be happy to deliver some Career Fair
flyers to your office - just let me know how many you need!

More than 47 employers will be at the fair recruiting York students and
new graduates for full-time, part-time, internships and summer positions -
students can see the full list of participating employers at
yorku.ca/careers/fair.

Please click on the e-vite above to find out who is coming to the fair and
how to prepare!

Thanks for your support!

Julie