Hi -
I wanted to everyone know that the Kitchener Public Library is hosting its 3rd Annual Genealogy Fair this Saturday 2 November 2013 at Kitchener City Hall, 200 King St. W, Kitchener, ON. This free event is open to the public and no registration is required. Doors open at 9:30am. Stop by to hear our keynote speaker, Carolyn Blackstock, blogger of the "366 Days with the Berlin Cook Book" (http://366dayswiththeberlincookbook.wordpress.com/), talk about "Genealogy in a Community Cookbook" at 10am and stay to visit with our vendors, area branches of the Ontario Genealogical Society, libraries and archives, including the Archives of Ontario, Archives Association of Ontario, Wilfrid Laurier University Archives, Wellington County Museum and Archives, Region of Waterloo Archives and Mennonite Archives of Ontario, and attend free workshops being held throughout the day.

More information and the schedule for the day can be found here: http://www.kpl.org/ref/gsr/genealogyfair.html

Please feel free to pass along the information to your genealogy researchers. If you are able to come to the fair, please drop by the KPL table to say 'Hi'.

Cheers,

Karen Ball-Pyatt

Librarian - Grace Schmidt Room

Kitchener Public Library

85 Queen St. N. Kitchener, ON  N2H 2H1

Phone: 519-743-0271 ext. 252

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.kpl.org

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain privileged KPL information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient and do not forward this information without first gaining permission of the sender. Thank you for your assistance.