After the terrific sales for the first volume of the autobiography, I’m disappointed that I didn’t find the second volume on the New York Times best-seller list. I haven’t seen many reviews either. I guess to some degree that’s because the novelty has worn off now, and the reviewers have already given their opinions with the first volume; and then the lack of reviews has reduced the publicity for this one. Even my local library bought only four copies, after more than a dozen for the first installment.

So how *is* the second volume selling? I hope it’s doing well, even if it won’t hit the level of the first book.

-- Bob G.