Thanks folks:

I finally found my citation:  *Collected Tales, Sketches, Speeches, &
Essays, 1891-1910*, ed. Louis Budd (New York: Library of America, 1992):  sure
miss old Lou!!

And Shelley & all contributors to that wonderful issue:  I forgot about the
availability of the text in there, but for anyone interested, that issue on
the War-Prayer is splendid, and full of great reading and excellent
insights!!

best holiday wishes to everyone;  I am literally today completing the last
details of footnoting on Continuing Bonds and it is going out later today
or tomorrow:  grades turned in, heading for sunny beaches of southern
California tomorrow... so YIPPEE for me!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! --Hal B.

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush
Professor of English