FYI

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Anjum Sultana <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]
Date: 01/12/2014 12:27PM
Subject: Call for Abstracts - 16th Annual Health and Human Rights Conference

Dear Dr. Farah Ahmad,

I am contacting your department to inform you of an upcoming opportunity for undergraduate, graduate and professional students that would be of great interest. We would greatly appreciate it if you could circulate this opportunity among your students! Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

The University of Toronto International Health Program (UTIHP) is proud to present its 16th annual Health and Human Rights conference happening March 22 – 23, 2014. We are currently accepting abstracts for our 2014 Research Poster Competition. We are open to submissions from all fields and disciplines concerning research related to global health within an international as well as Canadian context. This competition is open to all undergraduate, graduate and professional students across the country as well as students who have recently graduated within the last year. Prizes will be awarded for the best poster presentations. Abstracts must be 250 words or less and must be submitted to Anjum Sultana, Poster Fair Coordinator, at  [log in to unmask] by January 15th, 2014. Please see the attached pdf for full details.

Kind Regards,

Anjum Sultana

[attachment "HHRights 2014 - Research Poster Fair - Abstract Submission.pdf" removed by Farah Ahmad/fs/YorkU]