Actually, it's "embedded" in real time, disequilibrium, decision making, where Kirzner is trying to clarify the meaning of "error." He states later on (p. 131) that "where ignorance consists not in lack of available information but in inexplicably failing to see facts staring one in the face, it represents genuine error and genuine inefficiency."
Further, (p. 132) "the market process is a process of the systematic discovery and correction of true error." And, "Scope for entrepreneurship...is present whenever error occurs" because error presents pure profit opportunities.

Samuel Bostaph, Ph.D.

Professor Emeritus of Economics

University of Dallas

"Government, taught Hume, is always government of the many by the few. Power is therefore always ultimately on the side of the governed, and the governors have nothing to support them but opinion.The struggle for freedom is ultimately not resistance to autocrats or oligarchs but resistance to the despotism of public opinion.--Ludwig von Mises