Dear All:
According to the report of The Economist,the estate market in HK is facing the threat of crash.However,Government had used up mainstream economic¡¯s instrument,we have to resort to nonmainstream economic,such as economic history and history of economic thought.Government should directly intervene th estate market and reduce the property price.Hence the problem looms :
 Is it right time to take Central Bank Unconventional Measures in HK?
May i ask you spend a few seconds to take survey?Due to importance of the issue and instability of internet,Please mail the result to the following address:
           Secretary Office of China's Society History of Economic Thought
          School of Economics
            Peking University

            Haidian District
             Beijing

             P.R.China
            Post code: 100871

Office of International Relations: 86-10-6275 1462 (Tel & Fax)

Sincerely

Yi Hu
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1621246
PS:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6F5FVRJ