There are some list members who recently deplored the selective way of quoting in some posts. I agree with that complaint. My case in point is the repeated recent references to Reder (2000),  stressing that with regard to anti-semitism ``Keynes's lifetime profile was the worst'' of the  economists  listed there. There is literature of considerable weight which suggests otherwise.