Forum folks:

I suppose they've chosen less deserving
celebrities.

Still an incredible mystery to me why Garrison Keillor
has yet to been honored???

I won't feel decent about Jay Leno until I read that
he meant "The Tale of Two Cities" as being his
his favorite Twain work was a joke.  Scary.

Roger Durrett
Charlotte, NC

In a message dated 6/18/2014 5:02:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,