Joe: I'm not a teacher any more, but if I were teaching "Connecticut
Yankee," I'd pair it with "Back to the Future." Yes, I know it's not MT,
but it would *complement *(not *compliment*) it better than any other work
I know of by MT, in my humble opinion. And even though it's a film, it's an
intelligent one, and readily available.