As regards millennial thinking and economic thought, try:

Cosmos Crumbilng, by Robert Herzog, Oxford.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2014, at 12:03 PM, Alexa Clay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can share any good literature that analyze historic witchcraft or witch hunts through an economic lens? I've seen a few journal papers linking extreme rainfall / economic shocks to witchcraft, but would love to read a bit more on the topic. Likewise, if there are any analyses that link millenarian movements (e.g., end of the world beliefs) to economic factors, I would also be interested. Thank you, Alexa

--
Alexa Clay | @alexaclay
Culture Hacker

What's your burning question