-------- Оригинално писмо --------
От:  Bruce Larson
Относно: Re: [SHOE] History of Social Choice Theory and Contract Theory
До: [log in to unmask]
Изпратено на: Петък, 2014, Декември 26 23:50:21 EET

 Marina,
  Today I received the most recent  Journal of Economic Literature
in my physical mailbox.
 Contained therein is the following article:
  Botond Koszegi, "Behavioral Contract Theory,"  JEL
vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1075-1118
  It has extensive references--pp. 1114-18--and, although I have reviewed them, they seems like a promising place go look for the history of contract theory.
  Best wishes,
  Bruce Larson  University of North Carolina at Asheville