FYI

From: Mathew Dionyssiou [log in to unmask]
Date: 01/23/2015 04:01 PM
Subject: Fwd: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: ATTENTION TO UNDERGRAD AND GRADUATE STUDENTS

Hi,

My name is Iqra Ashfaq and I am the Communications Officer for Graduate Research Association of Students in Public Health (GRASP).

GRASP is currently accepting abstracts for a research symposium called "Research Symposium – Integrated Approaches to Health". This symposium will be taking place  on Thursday March 26th, 2015 at York University for both undergraduate and graduate students. It will focus on showcasing York’s interdisciplinary spirit in exploring multiple dimensions in the study of health. The call for abstracts are due on February 13th, 2015.

If you would be able to promote our attached poster to the graduate students, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Iqra Ashfaq(See attached file: Call for Abstracts Poster.pdf)