 International Conference     MEGA and Marxian Discourses on Economic Crises

Date: February 27 (Friday) to March 1 (Sunday) 2015

Venue: Surugadai Memorial Hall

               3-11-5 Kandasurugadai,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8324, Japan

(http://global.chuo-u.ac.jp/english/siteinfo/visit/surugadai/ <http://global.chuo-u.ac.jp/english/siteinfo/visit/surugadai/>)

   Room: 510, 560

Organizers: Kenji Mori (Tohoku University)

Susumu Takenaga (Daito Bunka University)

The conference is supported by Japan Society for Promotion of Science (KAKENHI 23423035 and 23330069), Graduate School for Economics and Management, Tohoku University and Keiwaka Foundation, and Die Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Marx-Engles-Forschers Japan.