Good Morning List Members -  our conference site is ready for you!

I am pleased to announce that registration for the AAO 2015 Conference at Fanshawe College in London is now open!  Please join us for the conference  - Do you have it RIGHT? : Archives, archivists, and how they exercise their rights, regulations and practices

Early-bird pricing will be in effect until Friday, April 17th so make sure to take advantage of this year’s excellent rates ($300 - Full Conference for AAO members).

In 2015 there are a few changes to the format:

All conference details, including accommodation, are available at:  http://aao-archivists.ca/2015.  Also attached is the Fanshawe College registration information with a link to register directly with them.   Great deal as 1 bedroom/1bath in a suite is only $35.40 + HST (including breakfast and parking) so come stay for the conference and save on the driving.

Hope to see you there!
Theresa
--

Western University

Theresa Regnier
Archives Assistant
Western Archives
Archives and Research Collections Centre
Western University
London, ON, Canada N6A 3K7
p. 519.661.2111 (84813) or Reading Room 519.661.4046
f. 519-850-2979